« Trends in Investment Strategies and Internationalization of European Family Offices »
Date : Mercredi 23 mai 2012
Lieu : Cercle de l’Union Interalliée
33 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
75008 Paris – France
Prix : 300 Euros (150 Euros pour les membres de l’Association Leonardo)
08:30 – Welcome and Breakfast
09:00 – 09:10 – Introduction and Keynote Remarks – Yves DELACOUR, Chairman, LEONARDO VENTURES
09:10 – 9:30 – Key Trends and Investment Opportunities for Family Offices in Europe – Eric IZABELLE, Managing Director – DUNE Advisers.
09:30 – 10:45 Roundtable #1 “Beyond Real Estate, Private Equity and Hedge Funds… Key Investment Sectors for the Future”.
How family are offices structuring their allocations and investment priorities in the current environment, moving beyond the typical private equity / hedge funds / real estate formula. Key topics will include:
- From Biotech to cleantech and infrastructure, investment sectors that will put Europe back on the map
- Real estate, hedge funds and private equity – investing across cycles and building defensive portfolio strategies
- From education to health-care: New business opportunities for European family offices
- Ms. Stephanie GALANTINE, Managing Director, CAPE CAPITAL (Switzerland)
- François MOLLAT du JOURDIN, Secrétaire Général, AFFO, and Chairman, FINANCIERE MJ (France)
- Mr. Jean-Philippe PEUGEOT, Chairman and CEO, ETABLISSEMENTS PEUGEOT FRERES (France)
- Mr. Guy RICO, Managing Partner, PAUL CAPITAL (France)
- Dr. Cornelius BOERSCH, Founding Managing Partner and Delegate of the Board of Directors, MOUNTAIN PARTNERS GROUP (Germany, Switzerland)
- Dr Steen EHLERN (TBC), Managing Director, FERGUSON PARTNERS FAMILY OFFICE (Switzerland)
Session moderated by Mr. Eric Izabelle, Managing Director, DUNE Advisers Ltd
10:45 – 11:15 Coffee Break
11:15 – 12:00 Company Presentations
– A selection of private presentations sponsored by Leonardo Ventures and the speakers.
During this session, a selection of private equity funds and companies with a clear focus on family offices or offering specific value to family investors will be presented to a limited audience.
The presentations will include private equity funds and private companies raising capital from family offices. Each of the presentations will be endorsed by Leonardo Ventures, Dune Advisers, or the Sponsors
Presentations will be in a strict 10mn “Elevator Pitch” format.
12:00 – 13:00 Roundtable #2 – “Internationalization of Family Offices and Cross-Regional Strategies ». How European family offices are connecting with counterparts in other continents – including speakers from the middle east, Asia, and North America.
Key topics will include:
- Family offices connecting in the Middle East, India and South East Asia
- How to take advantage of the next wave of emerging markets in Africa and South America
- Building a successful allocation across regions
- Hiring and retaining mixed and multicultural resources in a global market environment
- Mr Albrecht Count MATUSCHKA, Chairman, MATUSCHKA GRUPPE (Germany)
- Ms. Nadine KONISKI-ZIADE, Managing Director, Global Head of Investor Relations, QUILVEST PRIVATE EQUITY (France)
- Mr. Luc RIGOUZZO, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, AMETHIS FINANCE (France)
- Mr Ronald BAROTT (TBC), Chief Executive Officer, PRO-INVEST GROUP (UAE, UK, Switzerland, Germany)
- Ms. Sandra NAVIDI, Chief Executive Officer, BEYOND GLOBAL LLC (USA)
Session moderated by Mr. Horst BENNIN, Founding Managing Partner, AlpView Capital Partners GmbH (Germany)
13:00 – 14:30 Networking Lunch
13:30 – Sponsor presentations
14:30 Onwards – Private Discussions and Meetings. We will keep the main conference salon open for private discussions between the participants for the rest of the afternoon, so as to encourage meetings and exchanges between delegates of different countries.
Admission: 300 € (150 € for the members of Association Leonardo)
Payments should be sent to Leonardo Ventures, 144, bd Haussmann 75008 Paris – France
Registrations have to be confirmed in advance with email@example.com
For any enquiries about Sponsoring or special opportunities, please feel free to contact us.