« Trends in Investment Strategies of European Family Offices »
Date : Mercredi 18 mai 2011
Lieu : Cercle de l’Union Interalliée
33 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
75008 Paris – France
Prix : 300 Euros (150 Euros pour les membres de l’Association Leonardo)
Programme du Forum
08:30 – Welcome and Breakfast
09:00 – Global Perspectives for Investment of European Family Offices – Ambassador Jean-Daniel Tordjman, CEO, ASTARTE INTERNATIONAL, former Ambassador-at-Large of France for International Investment.
09:30 – Trends of family offices in Private Equity: a Global Perspective – Eric Izabelle, Managing Partner, Dune Advisers
09:45 – Investing beyond Financial Capital – Christine Blondel, Advisor, Family Business Governance & Adjunct Professor of Family Business, INSEAD
10:00 – ROUNDTABLE – “Trends in Investment Strategies of European Family Offices”
- Ms. Maria Alberte, Managing Partner, Kalbert Family Office (Germany)
- Mr Ronald Barrott, Chief Executive Officer, Pro-Invest Group LLC (Dubai/Abu Dhabi)
- Mr. Horst Bennin, Executive Adviser, InnoCP Ltd. (Germany)
- Mr. Ulf Buhne, Managing Partner, Belvedere Asset Management AG, (Switzerland)
- Mr. Thierry Dassault, President, Keynectis (France)
- Dr. Steen Ehlern, Managing Partner, Ferguson Family Office (Switzerland/UK)
- Mr. Thomas Fleischmann, Founder & Chairman, Immobilis GmbH (Germany)
- Ms. Silvia Flesia Ph. D., Managing Director- International Gulf Advisors(Dubaï / United Arab Emirates)
- Ms. Stéphanie Galantine, Specialist, Private Equity – CAPE Capital AG (Switzerland)
- Ms. Caroline Jones-Davies, Investment Manager- Fleming Family Partners(UK)
- Mr. Thierry Mabille de Poncheville, Deputy Managing Director, Etablissements Peugeot Frères (France)
- Mr. Christian Stadermann, Managing Director, HQ Trust GmbH & Member of the Management Committee Harald Quandt Holding GmbH (Germany)
- Mr. Christian Varin, President, Cobepa (Belgium)
Panel discussion moderated by Jean Rognetta, Journalist, Les Echos / Capital Finance and Eric Izabelle, Managing Partner, DUNE Advisers.
11:30 – Networking Break
12:00 – Fund Raising and Roadshow Presentations
During this final session, a selection of private equity funds and companies with a clear focus on family offices or offering specific value to family investors will be presented to a limited audience.
The presentations will include private equity funds and private companies raising capital from family offices.
13:00 – Buffet Lunch
Forum organisé avec le soutien de